Some of the paintings I’ve seen from him were pretty. Take away his ideals and you can see he’s like us. Interesting…
Hitler flirting with Eva Braun.
I don’t know how this makes me feel
It makes me feel very uncomfortable
You know what’s so uncomfortable about this? It shows that perhaps one of the most evil men in history, was a human being. That, on occasion, he could be nice, even flirty. That’s not all. You want to see evil people as evil, screaming horrible stuff over a desk with 20 microphones with 20, 000 people saluting them. The evil is clear and recognizable then. This shows a completely different image, it scares you because that means that evil isn’t a stereotype, that evil is not recognizable, that evil could be anyone. It scares you because this shows that could be lurking inside anyone and you’ll never ever know. Maybe in you?
You know what’s even worse?
The man loved puppies. He had a German Shepherd named Blondie, who had puppies, and there are, like, multiple accounts of him snuggling and playing with them.
Doesn’t that just make you feel weird inside?
He also liked children.
He invented the VW bug.
Hitler was a normal person that had very extremist ideals. He’s remembered for being one of the most evil people of all time, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a person.
People ask and wonder why Adolf Hitler is an interest of mine; improbablenormality’s bit is a perfect explanation as to why.
I remember doing Germany and Russia for History GCSE, and my teacher hated doing Stalin, because “he was incredibly dull”, but loved teaching about Hitler because “ugh he was sooo charismatic!”
He was also an artist, a vegetarian, didn’t smoke in a time where almost all the upper class or wealthy did and never drank.
I think that’s what makes him so terrifying. Not just because of what he did, but the fact that the person who committed all those atrocities was just that, a person, human.
originally posted by adolfi
- dontmeltcrayons reblogged this from bey0nd-happiness
- shepardo69 reblogged this from jebicaa
- fireyskies likes this
- happyrecovery likes this
- alexandertheprodigal likes this
- backstab187 reblogged this from s0methingsp3cial
- b-llshit likes this
- silverhues likes this
- do-not-talk-2-me reblogged this from standtall-beautiful
- calmyourhooters likes this
- fvckingdom likes this
- xotillweoverdose likes this
- catniip likes this
- bandsdarlin likes this
- i-dont-have-friends-john reblogged this from luficerr
- eatsleephoework likes this
- s0mewhere-n-nev3rland reblogged this from m3rmers
- im-posiible reblogged this from stfuzac
- wingyeeeyang likes this
- jerseygirl1215 likes this
- mylifeoffline reblogged this from jusletitburn
- youngbloodpartyband likes this
- joshie-in-wonderland reblogged this from releasetimesnow
- speedofdarkness reblogged this from natalybrown
- liveloyaltoroyal likes this
- fandoms-universe reblogged this from overlordlucifer
- fandoms-universe likes this
- cortezthegamer reblogged this from shadowxtra
- exposetherealyou reblogged this from adventuresofabeliever
- kayleenlarae likes this
- loki-arty likes this
- azurewolf likes this
- trilllcosby reblogged this from 0riginal and added:
- pinkyyyy-promisee likes this
- trilllcosby likes this
- whitesocksgreeneyes reblogged this from this-is--a-wasteland
- brokendreamsandflowers likes this
- fitzmess reblogged this from little-pipedream
- picnicbasketcase reblogged this from luficerr
- lennonscats likes this
- celerycrust likes this
- sicklemcgee reblogged this from safetyundermyblanket
- memorieswillbemadetonight reblogged this from daay-ddreamer
- natalybrown likes this
- releasetimesnow reblogged this from everythingisbetterfromfaraway
- subconsciousddesires reblogged this from 0riginal
- natdelion likes this
- tears-like-rain reblogged this from werethekidswhocriedwolf
- the-labyrinth-of-life reblogged this from 23voices
- angelof-thursday likes this