Some of the paintings I’ve seen from him were pretty. Take away his ideals and you can see he’s like us. Interesting…
Hitler flirting with Eva Braun.
I don’t know how this makes me feel
It makes me feel very uncomfortable
You know what’s so uncomfortable about this? It shows that perhaps one of the most evil men in history, was a human being. That, on occasion, he could be nice, even flirty. That’s not all. You want to see evil people as evil, screaming horrible stuff over a desk with 20 microphones with 20, 000 people saluting them. The evil is clear and recognizable then. This shows a completely different image, it scares you because that means that evil isn’t a stereotype, that evil is not recognizable, that evil could be anyone. It scares you because this shows that could be lurking inside anyone and you’ll never ever know. Maybe in you?
You know what’s even worse?
The man loved puppies. He had a German Shepherd named Blondie, who had puppies, and there are, like, multiple accounts of him snuggling and playing with them.
Doesn’t that just make you feel weird inside?
He also liked children.
He invented the VW bug.
Hitler was a normal person that had very extremist ideals. He’s remembered for being one of the most evil people of all time, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a person.
People ask and wonder why Adolf Hitler is an interest of mine; improbablenormality’s bit is a perfect explanation as to why.
I remember doing Germany and Russia for History GCSE, and my teacher hated doing Stalin, because “he was incredibly dull”, but loved teaching about Hitler because “ugh he was sooo charismatic!”
He was also an artist, a vegetarian, didn’t smoke in a time where almost all the upper class or wealthy did and never drank.
I think that’s what makes him so terrifying. Not just because of what he did, but the fact that the person who committed all those atrocities was just that, a person, human.
originally posted by axishistory
- lovetoxed reblogged this from tee-nager
- lovetoxed likes this
- the-queen-of-light likes this
- nugghumper reblogged this from my-mechanical-bride
- averageblogger reblogged this from my-mechanical-bride
- averageblogger likes this
- my-mechanical-bride reblogged this from yearwalkfandom
- wumyeon likes this
- striptheredwire likes this
- sfritz77 likes this
- begforit likes this
- thelegendofsarah likes this
- thelegendofsarah reblogged this from c0ppice
- rosasanctus reblogged this from c0ppice
- c0ppice reblogged this from bundyspree
- horneybissexualhousewife likes this
- lottertexta reblogged this from chaostheorem
- sabrinatheteenagefuckface reblogged this from g0re-wh0ore
- bitchimarcaine reblogged this from jessykush
- sinner-like-me reblogged this from smallworldbigtree
- spashadow reblogged this from braginskey
- spashadow likes this
- theswaler likes this
- sunnypieninja likes this
- urlovingmother reblogged this from holyfryingpan
- urlovingmother likes this
- lovilovelle likes this
- desireclarity reblogged this from tianatrix
- thisbitchassschool reblogged this from buttsingeneral
- buttsingeneral reblogged this from reb-and-vodka
- buttsingeneral likes this
- charlimanson reblogged this from bitsapark
- filamentals likes this
- bitsapark reblogged this from john-wayne-gacy
- t-bundy reblogged this from john-wayne-gacy
- bbxkira reblogged this from john-wayne-gacy
- bbcjunkie reblogged this from reb-and-vodka
- reb-and-vodka reblogged this from john-wayne-gacy
- reb-and-vodka likes this
- node6 reblogged this from john-wayne-gacy
- john-wayne-gacy reblogged this from bundyspree and added:
- john-wayne-gacy likes this
- stillguessing reblogged this from tulipsandcarps and added:
- sherlocky-in-the-tardis likes this
- rachelah93 likes this
- shadowraven45662 reblogged this from crystal-lilium
- shaunicommander reblogged this from aph-hiranya
- potatoincognito reblogged this from braginskey
- potatoincognito likes this